Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Alexis' Picks: Target x Neiman Marcus Holiday



More details here: 1|2|3|4|5

Target is really dominating the fashion and home decor space! Every new collection never ceases to amaze me. They've gone from the neighborhood superstore to department store overnight. I would like to point out though, that although Target is making designer labels more accessible to us everyday folks, the prices are still a bit steep. I'm interested in seeing how Target develops over the next few years because they're slowly moving into window shopping territory as far as I'm concerned (if you catch my drift). 

Collection launches November 29th in stores. If you remember how the Missoni launch went, you might want to leave the kids and elderly home for this shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment