Friday, November 9, 2012

Radiator Solutions Anyone?

One thing that’s been irking me about my new place is the random radiators scattered all throughout the apartment.


So, while browsing Apartment Therapy, I came across this:


To the untrained eye, or maybe the non-Northerner unburdened by this issue, you might have overlooked it. But if you look closer you’ll see they used the radiator as the base of a table. Why have I not thought of this?! When I first moved in, I stacked some random things on top of it. But, once the cold weather came and it turned on I thought it might be a fire hazard and literally ran and took my things off of it. After some digging, I found that quite a few people have thought of other ways to make them useful and less of an eyesore. If you have any other ideas, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment